Exercise 3a: Deaf Events in Your Area
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Your entry has been submitted.
To review your entry, select the “View Questions” button.
To delete your current entry and start over, select “Restart Exercise.”
Select the green navigation box on the right to go to a different part of the program.
This is the end of Unit 3. Next is Unit 4.
Question 1 of 1
Compile a list of Deaf organizations in your vicinity and identify Deaf events that are offered in your area.
This can be accomplished by:
- Conducting an internet search
- Calling the local and/or state office that provides services to Deaf people (e.g., state commission on the deaf and hard of hearing, service agency for Deaf and hard of hearing, community resource center)
- Contacting the president of the state association of the Deaf or the local chapter of the state association of the Deaf or the local Deaf club
- Checking with the school for the Deaf outreach department
- Ask your instructor, if you need more guidance
Use the space below to write your list.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.